Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Car Detoured To Edgar



Today my rental car detoured itself to Edgar for a late lunch shortly after 4 pm. How this happened can't be explained. Perhaps rental cars shouldn't be trusted?

Once safely there, I had many great choices.



Being an egg lover, it was easy to pick the egg salad on Art-is-in Boulangerie bread with red onion, apple, bacon and arugula. Slightly grilled.



I did a snack pack dessert of a mini almond cake with a chocolate sole and hat! It was a match for my very regular pick of Cha Yi's Rooibos Safari tea.



Rental cars can do unpredictable things and sometimes you just have to roll with it.

* all photos taken with Samsung's Galaxy S Android smartphone
*

Edgar
60 rue Bégin
Gatineau (Hull sector), Quebec
819.205.1110
www.chezedgar.ca
www.sheeatsbears.blogspot.com

Update to Brunch hours (effective Oct 1, 2011)
Wed to Fri: 10 am - 6:30 pm
Sat: 10 am - 5 pm (Brunch 10 am - 2 pm)
Sun: 9:30 am - 5 pm (Brunch 9:30 am - 2 pm)
Mon and Tues: Closed

Edgar on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. If I were you, I'd make sure to rent that very same car again soon! ;)

    Impressed by the quality of the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim: Copying down the VIN as we speak. Thanks for visiting the blog today.

    I mentioned the photo source being my phone because I too have been very impressed with its abilities and thought others might like to know in case it influences buying decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I read about Edgar and have been wanting to go! I agree - great photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...